Tax Planning & Preparation Services
In the words of Benjamin Franklin, “'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” On a brighter note, we believe you shouldn’t have to pay any more in taxes than you need to.
Our Tax Planning/Preparation Services start with performing an assessment of your current and past tax situation, including looking at prior year return and determining if you may be able to obtain any refunds through oversights made. We then consider your current entity structure (e.g., Sole Proprietor, Partnership S-Corporation, C-Corporation) to determine if any changes are in order to position you to a more favorable tax structure while taking into account protection benefits as well. Once we determine if there are any benefits to be derived from your past tax situation and after we determine you optimal entity structure, we will provide you with ongoing quarterly detailed tax planning throughout the year to make sure we take advantage of the tax law choices that are available to you to minimize your taxes while keeping you in full compliance.
To your delight, you will find that by the time the tax year ends you will be way ahead of the curve with an optimized tax situation in place and tax preparation at both the business and individual owner level will be a snap instead of the teeth pulling drudgery it usually is.
We believe preemption is the medicine to reaction and with our Tax Planning/Preparation Services you stay in front of your tax situation throughout the year and with the ability to generate good numbers during the year through our Quarterly QuickBooks Review Services (go to the Services/Accounting Services/QuickBooks Services tab), you will not only stay ahead of the tax man, but you will have a heavier purse at the end of the year to boot by endeavoring to minimize your tax burden.
Here’s what’s included in the Tax Planning/Preparation services:
1) We will perform an assessment of your current and past tax situation and consider any amendment options to get you any missed refunds available.
2) We will perform and entity structure review to determine if you are better served with a different entity structure taking into account tax and protection considerations.
3) We will perform and provide you with a tax planning analysis and action plan each quarter based on your updated QuickBooks and/or other accounting records file - our goal will always be to minimize your taxes while keeping you in compliance.
4) We will prepare, review with you, and file your annual business and personal tax returns.
5) We will be available to you throughout the year to answer any tax related questions, issues or thoughts you may have.